Thread: a few free insert lots.

a few free insert lots.

I have 4 free insert lots. They are not high end, just decent players, Rcs for some, mostly inserts. An example of a lot is below.

Due to past incidents I ask that only members with 20+ feedbacks respond to this. If there is still openings after a few days I will open it to the public. Please respond here for your free insert lot if you have 20+ feedback rating.

Happy Holidays to everyone, stay safe and enjoy what I personally view as the best time of the year
    -Matt
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    NFL and NBA Rookies of players that became impact players within their sports.
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    hey i will take them, lmk what i need to do, lmk thanks

Since you were first I will offer to you do you want the lot shown or a diff one. Im going to make 3 others and the one shown. I have no idea what will be in them, just will make and send them at random (no GU or autos will be in any I doubt)
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

Kai-please PM me your address. Golfman please PM your address as well and Lmk if you want the pictured cards or a different lot
    I collect:

Thanks Paul. Please send over your address as well

1 insert lot left
    I collect:

If there are any left, id also be interested.

Merry Christmas! This is a nice thing you are doing!
    Last edited by Kobe12; 12-23-2005 at 02:34 PM.