Arrow wtb: 68 topps in good condition

hey. want to buy or trade for your '68 topps cards that are in good condition. by good i mean no creases, maybe some dulling corners, but in overall ex-nm condition.

lmk

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Hi:

I have these three in the condition that you want:

1968 165 Topps Tony Oliva
    1968 452 Topps Jesus Alou
    1968 483 Topps Darold Knowles

I currently have the Oliva and Alou for sale on e-bay; but if they don't sell I can offer them to you. Please contact me if you're interested.

Thanks,

Rich

Thesmith00,

Ignoring this question and my PM will not make it go away.

Can you explain to me why you have two completely different addresses...1 in Massachusetts and 1 in Tennessee.

I asked this in PM but you didn't answer.

Thanks
    Last edited by EB31; 12-28-2005 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thesmith00
    hey. want to buy or trade for your '68 topps cards that are in good condition. by good i mean no creases, maybe some dulling corners, but in overall ex-nm condition.

lmk
    I have a Curt Flood #180 and Milt Pappas #74 in pretty decent condition. LMK if you need them
    Thanks