Thread: Baseball RC's I need

Baseball RC's I need

I need these Rc's
    Topps Zach Duke RC
    Topps Marte/Francouer RC
    Zimmerman RC
    Topps Traded Felix Hernandez RC
    David Wright RC
    Any pitching and hitting prospects RC's.

Please let me know. I'm willing to buy.

Thanks Clay S.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    i have the topps marte/francouer rc, looking for players in my sig and clint barmes

Anyone else your looking for I don't think I have any of those guys.

clay

Dang it I don't have any Diamondback prospects I looked through all my stuff and don't have any Barnes either. I really need that card for my daughters collection. All I do is buy singles and packs and put them away in three ring binders for my daughter so she can give them to her kids someday. She is our only child and we can't have anymore so no boy for me. I figured this was the next best thing planning for my grand kids someday.

Please let me know if I can come up with some other prospects and if we can work something out.

Thanks Clay S.

clay check my www i have a huge list of rc on there lmk if you need any thanks

Oglesbyc I like these
    Matt Cain / Merkin valdez #690
    Zach Greinke/ Jimmy Gobble #330 future stars
    Bernie Castro / Khalil Green #327 future stars
    Rich Harden/ Bobby Crosby #329 Future stars

claybate you have a list of cards anywhere? or have any people in my sig

I have a Topps Matrix james/anthony/wade RC BV 25 if you have some other RC's I could look at I might trade it.

clay

what other rookies do you need i also have a topps marte/francoueur 2005 prospects #691 if that is the one that you need lmk thanks

chris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast