Thread: Good high end box

Good high end box

Hey guys..With my x-mas money im going to be looking to but a nice high end box (150 or lower) NOT EXQUISITE dont have that much lol..anyway is SP Authentic good was thinking of getting that or SPX even though you only get 1 hit in SPX and 6 in sp authentic..maybe sweet spot? What would you guys go with and why?

2. Kronozio
    i would personally do SPX, sp is definitley a hit or miss, spx u get nice looking cards the dual gu really look nice along with the autos, if i were u i would chose SPX

If you buy a lot of boxes and cards, id say SP Authenttic because of the better chance at awesome cards. Otherwise i'd go with SPX because it has nice cards even though you might get a pretty bad RC Auto whcih could potentially ruin the box.
    You might want to consider UD Rookie Debut, even though it isnt that high-end, I personally like that set.

rookie debut seems nice with a rookie hot pack and 2 autos..

SPX is too big of a hit or miss product in my opinion.I personally like reflections(UD) because you can get some nice autos and game used in them.