Thread: just started colecting

just started colecting

hey everyone i just started collecting basketball. i wanted to collect jason kidd and wanted to know if his cards were expencive. also what are mid range packs to buy that you have good chances in plmk thanks
    john

Well Ason kidd...jk..Jason Kidds autos arent super high end.You can get some nice autos for 10-25 dollars and he is a very nice player to collect.So I think for a beginner you chose a great guy to collect and also.UD Harcourt the chances are 1:8 for g/u so thats good and also Rookie Debut is also a good pack for rookie autos.SPX is hott right now but its a big hit or miss product.IF you started collecting basketball recently I would go to Target and buy your self a coupel boxes of Rookie Debut.I bought 2 for 9.99 each and pulled an artest g/u and also pulled a C.J Miles auto and a ton of rc's and some nice base.For 20 bucks I got some nice cards,Exqusite will come later,first worry about starting your collection with lower end kidd autos.An autofocus glass auto would be nice to add to your collection and if you need one pm me.I know a guy who has one.Whew i think im done and i hoped i helped a little.

I agree Jason Kidd is a good choice for you. Most of his stuff is reasonably priced. His RCs are really cheap because they come from the mid 90's (94/95). And he qualifies as a superstar / all-star.
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Jason Kidd is good, another monster in the making is Gilbert Arenas. His stuff is really cheap and I would start collecting him b4 his stuff starts soaring.

What do you guys think about GA?