Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Troy Aikman: One of the only quarterbacks who took a beating every game and still lit up the stat line every single night. Never heard the guy ever really complain or make excuses either, which is something that is rare to come by in present times. 6 time Pro bowler, 3 time super bowl champion, and a super bowl MVP, thats a pretty impressive resume'. I idolized him as a child and he is an ideal role model in my book.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See nizzle82's Items on eBay

Brad Banks: QB during my time at the University of Iowa. One Year starter at Iowa who finished second to Carson Palmer in the Heisman. Would have won it if Iowa Played later in the year and palmer didn't light up ND. I was hooked when Banks threw a 98 Yard TD to Dallas Clark against Purdue.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

My favorite player is Matt Ware, former DB/S 2004-2011. I was privileged enough to watch Matt from high school through his pro career, as we graduated in the same high school class. He overcame Diabetes, diagnosed during his NFL career, played in over 100 NFL games, including 2 Super Bowls, and scored the only blocked FG return TD in Eagles history. On top of all that, he is raising 2 kids and is as good of a guy as it comes.

I think having collected over 3,250 of JUST his cards shows my dedication.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings Houston Rockets Los Angeles Dodgers

so no one wants a free card...hmmm...interesting...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

so no one wants a free card...hmmm...interesting...

I counted (11) eleven that wouldnt mind it, including myself.
    Super Collecting Brandon Marshall, Greg Salas, Mike Davis. Collecting Roy Williams WR, Ottis Anderson, Mike Alstott.
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

Bump

I want to read more posts like these.

The reasons why we all do what we do.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thisnthatplus2's Items on eBay

Pat White- One of the BEST ALL TIME college QB's. he won 4 bowl games in 4 years and is also a great baseball player as well. Off the field he has always given back to kids and charities and even being out of the league as long as he has been his cards still hold value(i know because i have a TON of them). He is who i supercollect because he is a good guy and a great representative of West Virginia and WVU athletics!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

My Absolute Favorite player is Derrick Thomas! He put the "D" in defense, I am a huge KC fan and loved to watch games when I was younger with my dad just to watch D.T. take the field and to see how many sacks he could get. He is the all time sack leader for one game when they played seattle he had an amazing 7 sacks!! He had his eight wrapped up but the QB slipped free and threw a td to win the game, lol. When you think of defense it should be no question that D.T. was it! Thas why I have the 5858 in my user name for D.T. everyone loved the guy unless you were a QB in the NFL, He was just so good and entertaining to watch and it really broke my heart when he passed in his car accident on the way to atch the superbowl, He is a Hall of Famer inthe NFL and in all of our hearts and may he Rest In Paradise!! DT 1/1/67-2/8/2000.

Here is great Vid to watch:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ajw9356's Items on eBay

Thanks for the Contest! My Favorite College and Pro Football Player is the same, Darren Sproles! I went to school with him at Kansas State and met him a couple times, really nice guy. Biggest little man to play the sport in my opinion, very versatile, and the main reason Kansas State trounced Oklahoma in the Big 12 Championship his Senior year. All-time single season yardage leader! One of my Favorite Non-RC Cards:

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oakland Raiders Seattle Mariners Portland Blazers
    See Raidersruleandyouknowit's Items on eBay Instagram:

bump for a great contest
    I collect Maxx Crosby looking for a 2019 Crown Royale RC of him, Aidan O'Connell, in Raider Uniforms only , Michael Mayer RC in Raiders uni,and Rare Bo Jackson and Tim Brown Raiders
    Football for trade Hidden Content

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast