Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

so did i...still waiting for both of them to hit me up tho...hahaha

The may have forgotten about this. It's easy to get distracted here with all that goes on.

I'd send them both a PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

AWESOME!!! Thanks so much!!! PM coming.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (30)
    Country

My two fav athelets are Tim Tebow and Kirk Cousins, both Christian guys that i've looked up to since they were in college. Kirk Cousins actually grew up about 5 miles away from where I live so I got to watch him play and go to state his senoir year. Tim Tebow is the hardest working guy ive ever seen in my life, Tim Tebow enspired me to do the bible verse on the eye black, so thats what I do during my football games. Both guys are great and I love em, have tons of papers and magizine articles and news paper aticles on them.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234