Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WE ARE MARQUETTE!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Talking WE ARE MARQUETTE!!!!!

way to go :hop:

Country

YES!!!! Although I was pulling for the Badgers, Oh well....

GO EAGLES!!!

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

EAGLES WILL LOSE TO KANSAS, sorry guys. I wanted Marquette in every game up until now.

Tim

SCF Rewards
    Country

'hawks will fall....lmao........actually i took texas in the pool, good or bad???

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Originally posted by packerfan1964
    'hawks will fall....lmao........actually i took texas in the pool, good or bad???

Well considering Texas was expected to destroy UConn and Texas barely won it... I'd be biting my nails if I were you. ALthough there is no way in hell MSU is going to beat Texas.

SCF Rewards

I am rooting for Kansas and Roy Williams to finally get that elusive championship.

my alma mater --- UCLA --- didn't even qualify for NIT, much less NCAA. So I ain't got no one to root for. (SNIFF)

Texas will beat MSU, but look, MSU beat great Florida and Maryland teams. I think they could beat Texas, but I doubt it. Kansas wins it all.

Tim

SCF Rewards

that was one hell of a game by Wade.

Man, if he keeps this up in 2 more games, he's headed for NBA

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Originally posted by stkmtimo
    Texas will beat MSU, but look, MSU beat great Florida and Maryland teams. I think they could beat Texas, but I doubt it. Kansas wins it all.

Tim

Maryland nor Florida were great teams. Florida was a team that fell apart at the end of the season losing 4 of it's last 5 and Maryland was just a team of leftovers from last year. If Maryland still had Juan this year I'd say they were a great team, but they were just a decent team.

They were good teams, I should not have said great. Both teams have their share of future-NBAers. Matt Bonner, David Lee, Christian Drejer, Anthony Roberson, Matt Walsh, etc. on Florida and Steve Blake and Drew Nicholas on Maryland.

Tim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast