Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: $20 for best auto

SCF Rewards
    Country

$20 for best auto

I know im not gonna get a Kobe or anything..but looking for the best signed photo/memorabilia item (or two) I can get for the $20 I have in paypal with nothing to use it on..

Bulls, Bengals, and Indians are my fave teams....but open to all teams

SCF Rewards
    Country

For $20 Dlvd I could offer you either a signed Mark Davis baseball with Cy young inscription and a COA from tristar or a signed baseball of Jeremy Hermida with a COA from Just minors. And I have 3 signed index cards by Kirk Gibson, Whitey Herzog, and Carl Erskine I could do for $20.

Let me know if either ball interests you! I also could do a Shaq 8x10 for 25 if you could add a little bit more money. Let me know. All pics are in my bucket
    Last edited by beachboy22; 06-24-2012 at 12:14 PM.