Thread: Need help on this please

Need help on this please

I collect baseball so I don't know much about this card and I was wondering if someone could help me out. I have a 02-03 Fleer Box Score Dish and Swish Tracy McGrady Game Worn Warm-Up Jacket card. I was wondering if someone could tell me the BV for this and I was looking to get some $ for it if anyone was interested. Thanks. Any help is appreciated. Jjman24

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    This Is a Direct Pricing From Beckett.com

2002-03 Fleer Box Score Dish and Swish Memorabilia DSM5 Tracy McGrady Jacket (Low $10.00)-(High$25.00)

hopefully this helps ya =)

Thanks so much. Do you happen to know anyone here that might want it if so LMK i'll send em a PM. Thanks. Also what should I expect to get from this? (cash wise) Jjman24

Selling this Card You Are Looking Around The Range Of $8 bux DLVD almost 1/3 of what the book value of it is and no i dont know anyone who might be interested in that card at the moment but i will keep eye out for ya =)