Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MY NEW CARD ROOM!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See petrov84's Items on eBay

MY NEW CARD ROOM!

I just renovated my basement, and I made a card and memorabilia room! It's pretty small, cramped under my stairs, but STILL! It's a pretty good size since I dont' have a huge collection anyway. I put in shelves, and a cupborad, and it's pretty sweet.

What kind of rooms does anyone else have for their collectibles?

SCF Rewards
    See grtrez's Items on eBay

under my bed lol

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Molina00's Items on eBay

Under my bed, in my closet, in my chest and on a little shelf by my bed. I have some stuff boxed in the garage that I would rather have on display but don't have any room whatsoever.

SCF Rewards
    See jayhay51's Items on eBay

Yea, basically under my bed, and my bedroom closet. I have a closet downstairs all to myself too. When I have my own house, I'll have a "trophy rooom" with all of my trophies from my younger days, autographed memorabilia and 2 walk-in closets for my cards-I hope....;)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Since I'm about to move out for good in like a week, my parents are going to take over my room and make it a computer/card room. I guess my mother is sick of seeing cards everywhere!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See petrov84's Items on eBay

Yeah, that's why I had to do what I did. My mom kept nagging me about the cards all over the house, so I decided I'd just build my own room. It's small, but still pretty cool.

SCF Rewards

on my bed....lol...I've been sleeping on the floor lately...

SCF Rewards

My wife and I decided that I get the basement when we buy a house next year and I will be turning iti into a Sports memorabilia bar type atmosphere with my best cards and memorabilia on display

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stublem84's Items on eBay

Thats pretty sweet Heartattaq. You gotta make sure you buy some of those Ottawa Senators bar stools with the logo on the seat. Only problem is they'll set you back about $75 each.One of my dads buddies has a Red Wings bar in his basement.Everything is Red Wings related from the red carpeting with the Hockeytown logo, to the shot glasses and ashtrays.

SCF Rewards

my room is whatever space I have on the floor of my closet, lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast