Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WTTF Yao Ming Autographs

WTTF Yao Ming Autographs

Looking for all Yao Ming autos. Still working on my trade list and website but let me know what you have and what you are itnerested in. Thanks.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    04-05 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Signatures Yao Ming
    04-05 SPX Flashback Fabrics 2 color Jersey/Auto

Have both of these. My current wants are Carmelo Anthony, Autos of the 50 greatest NBA players as listed by nba.com & 03-04 Standing O Die Cuts/Embossed. Willing to entertain lists though. Also I could sell if you would like to buy.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I am in the process of putting up a list of all my autographs but may take a few days.

The only auto I have of the top 50 is a UD Legends Signature of Isiah Thomas.

What is the 04-05 SPX Flashback Fabrics 2 color Jersey/Auto bv? Are you sure its the 04-05 set as I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks
    Coco

Quote Originally Posted by coconap
    Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I am in the process of putting up a list of all my autographs but may take a few days.

The only auto I have of the top 50 is a UD Legends Signature of Isiah Thomas.

What is the 04-05 SPX Flashback Fabrics 2 color Jersey/Auto bv? Are you sure its the 04-05 set as I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks
    Coco
    I need that Isiah Thomas as I dont have one of him yet. The bv on the SPX Ming is $60 its card #164 in the regular set. Yup positive its 04-05 just checked in the new beckett for it.

I'm interested in both. Are you only interested in autographed basketball cards? I will have a list of all my basketball autographs up by tonight and can send you scans by tomorrow.

I will keep the cards aside for you. Not only looking for autos. I look at any lists & pick from what looks good. Let me know when you get that list up & I will check it out.

Thanks!

i have a Ming Sweet Shot Auto from 03-04, looking to sell but might be able to trade depending on what you have.

I have some stuff up. Please take a look.

http://www.freewebs.com/coconap/index.htm
    Last edited by coconap; 12-27-2005 at 08:18 PM.

are all ur cards liste on ur site, or do u have more??

also r u interedted in ben gordon rc, and autos???

I have alot more cards from rookies to game used mostly from baseball and basketball. I am not sure if I am interested in any Ben Gordons at the moment but if you see something you like, you can le tme know and we can try to work something out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast