Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hope it was a great break. Enjoy the rest of the show!

Let's get this party started!!

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The hotel connection lagged badly so it did not upload the 5 or 5 video's I had to showcase the break. Just sat down 5 minutes ago while everyone was sleeping and photo'ed all the auto's, game used, and redemptions. Will upload them tomorrow after I have time to sit down and edit all the photos with cropping etc.
    Then add them to photobucket and share the hits. There some good points and bad in each break. One defintely had a stronger redemption by far while there a nice lettermark in one break and not the other lol.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

The hotel connection lagged badly so it did not upload the 5 or 5 video's I had to showcase the break. Just sat down 5 minutes ago while everyone was sleeping and photo'ed all the auto's, game used, and redemptions. Will upload them tomorrow after I have time to sit down and edit all the photos with cropping etc.
    Then add them to photobucket and share the hits. There some good points and bad in each break. One defintely had a stronger redemption by far while there a nice lettermark in one break and not the other lol.

DON

Can't wait, sucks we have to wait another night lol.

did you ever randomize the order for this or are you still waiting on that?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

i have only broke the BSB so far. Planning on hitting the btp tomorrow as that going to be some base and worst of all wrappers and boxes all over the table. Will be setting up near the trash can and hopefully have mq13 help me bust it up to speed things along.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sounds good. I know we are all excited to see what was in the break. Its tough to do these breaks on the road. Hotel internet usually sucks. I think the best connection I ever had in a hotel was the Planet Hollywood in Vegas.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sounds good. I know we are all excited to see what was in the break. Its tough to do these breaks on the road. Hotel internet usually sucks. I think the best connection I ever had in a hotel was the Planet Hollywood in Vegas.

Bucket been updated but still need to type up the list with names and such for each hit to begin the draft. At least you can see the eyecandy. Only problem is no one will know which hits are in which break for now. I have them separated in the cases with writing on them to differentiate them but that not in the photo's. Check out the bucket:

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...cpZZ2QQtppZZ16

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

Don,
    I am in this also correct?
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Red Wings, Brodeur, Hasek & Shanahan and ITG 2004-05 Franchises. Motown Madness & Broad Street Boys.
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (29)
    Country
    See wogman5656's Items on eBay

Sweet pull on the letter card! Some nice autos between the two cases and 2 orange ones too. Were the orange autos one per case?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Don,
    I am in this also correct?

Yes you are putting up the draft order. Will send all pm on this now.

Sweet pull on the letter card! Some nice autos between the two cases and 2 orange ones too. Were the orange autos one per case?

I am not sure 100 percent as the two cases we busted were very different hit wise.

Let get this rolling.

D
    O
    N

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Ouch 10th that hurts, chances are the 6 cards I was interested in for the pc will be long gone before my pick lol.

At least I get first redemption pick, can you post those now or do we have to wait until the end of the first half?

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast