Thread: Always wanted to ask this...

Always wanted to ask this...

What brand of card do you guys like and just love the way it looks.I love the way spx looks nowadays especially the new jersey/auto spx and auto focus glass trilogy has always been my favorite?Whats yours?

2. Kronozio
    I really like Bowman, Bowman Chrome, and Topps Chrome, They look great IMO

I've always been a fan of finest, bowman chrome and leaf limited...and of course Topps Heritage baseball every year. :)

Topps Chrome BKB, collected it for two years. Also really liked the design of the 04-05 Finest BKB set. Love the Team Topps Concept from baseball, have a couple of the autos. Also like the design of the 03-04 Bowman Chrome Autos, much better than the 04-05 and 05-06 versions

Ya,Bowman is pretty good,I love the design of bowman chrome with the bowman logo in the backround.I still haven't gotten a sarunas jasikevicius auto but am looking to do so.

98-99 Showcase
    99-00 Ultimate Victory(->parallels)
    00-01 Topps Reserve (->Canvas AUs)