Thread: Special Tools?

Special Tools?

Does anyone make any kind of tool to help us older folk with our failing eyesight put our cards in those damn soft sleeves?
    Patience can only last for so long and then your eyes start going buggy trying to get the other side of the card to get in. Alcoholics Anonomous probably has shares in these manufacturing outfits who produce the sleeves.
    Maybe we should go after the card manufacturers because those cards with the rounded corners are excellent and they would save on the frayed and damaged corners.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Well I use snap cases and the magnetic holders...otherwise alot of patience..good luck

If you have problems nicking corners of the card when the card goes in the sleeve, try this. Put in two small pieces over paper (about the size of a card). Leave the paper halfway out of the sleeve. Then put the card in between the pieces of paper (ie. use it like a 'funnel'). The paper may get nicked, but your card won't. The paper acts like protection for your card from nicks, and as a guide to get it in the sleeve.
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

You might try using 6 pocket pages. Or use the plastic pages for older cards from the 50's. I know the older cards are a different size. I use Ultra Pro pages. The cards are a little easyer to slide in.