Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is kinda cool!!

This is kinda cool!!

I read somewhere a while back I think in Beckett that in the new Upperdeck Ultimate Collection or Exqusite(sp?) there is gonna be a redemption card 1/1 where you get to pick any 8 superstars or whoever you want that they have under contract to all auto the same card. How friggin awesome would that be??? That would have to be the best Basketball pull ever.
    I dont know if the choices have to be current players or if you could chose Bird,Jordan and those types. But for the sake of a more interesting thread ill say no retired players just current NBA players.
    So I guess the question to everyone is who would you chose?
    By the way the only players that do not sign for Upperdeck that I know are:
    Vince Carter,D.Wade,Tim Duncan,Shaq,and A.I.

1.LeBron (duh!)
    2.Garnett
    3.Kobe
    4.Yao
    5.Amare
    6.Nowitzki
    7.C.Paul (top rook)
    8.Al Jefferson (my fave)
    Those are my picks because I figured the first 6 are possibly the biggest names and the last two I figured I would pick the best young player in my mind in Paul and the last choice of Big Al is because he is my personal favorite player at the moment and he is gonna be awesome.
    The hardest ommisions were McGrady and Nash.
    Please let me know who you would pick.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    This is gonna sound kinda stupid... But could 8 good looking autos even fit on one card?

1.LeBron
    2.Kobe
    3.Mcgrady
    4.Anthony
    5.Jason Richardson
    6.Amare
    7.Baron Davis
    8.Marbury

Yea good call Vike on Melo, I would maybe take him over Dirk or Yao.

id go

Kobe
    Garnett
    Bron
    Melo
    McGrady
    Nash
    Amare
    Nowitzki

If I was gonna pick 8 guys regardless of value just guys I like it would be very different:
    1.Al Jefferson
    2.Ike Diogu
    3.Delonte West
    4.Shaun Livingston
    5.Jason Richardson
    6.Sebastian Telfair
    7.Dwight Howard
    8.LeBron james

If I was gonna pick 8 guys regardless of value just guys I like it would be very different:
    1.Al Jefferson
    2.Ike Diogu
    3.Delonte West
    4.Shaun Livingston
    5.Jason Richardson
    6.Sebastian Telfair
    7.Dwight Howard
    8.LeBron James

That would be such an awsome pull. Do you think most would pick players whom they favor or players of most value?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast