Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

Fuba, first of all, if you want to give your stuff away that's up to you.

Second, I don't believe I said anyone in particular was stupid. All I said was since people buy cc for $1.00 per 100, it would be stupid to me to sell for 150cc-200cc. I believe it's still a free country & I'm intitled to my own opion.

Third, if you think that card cash is trading at $0.10 per you're obviously not paying that close of attention. I see people selling & buying their cc for $1.00 per 100. If my math from grade school is still used the same, that would make each cc worth a whopping penny ! So if this is the case, you are selling your $10 & $15 gu'd cards for $1.50 -$2.00 - correct ?

Think about that Bowman Chrome Box that was in the store. Wasn't it listed at 6500 cc ? At your $0.10 per cc, that makes that box $650.00 a little high don't you agree ? Or am I stupid ?

At $0.01 per cc, that would have made the box $65.00. This would be a touch low, but not too far off. So I think that me trying to get $0.04 per cc is alot more realistic and close the actual price.

When I do a card show, I sell my cards at 1/2 book value unless they are hot cards or good rookies that can get 3/4 or more of book. As BGray has said on other threads, we will determine what cc is worth. To me it's like a stock market of types, some days you may get more while other days you will getless for your cc.

In closing, all I can say is if you don't like the prices I ask for, make a reasonable offer or don't deal with me.

SCF Rewards
    See stumpi19's Items on eBay

All I got to say is there is more Game used being sold and bought at 150-200 CC then there are people Selling the cardcash for $1 per 100 . I have looked around and have participated in enough cardcash transactions to know what the going rate is .

I do see what your saying about the Bowman Box though .

I just felt I was being called stupid because I have bought and sold game used at 150-200 atleast a dozen times .

To each there own man , I agree it's a free country and you have a right to your own opinion and own prices .

I just wish they (prices) were lower .
    I thought I had made a decent offer , based on what I had experienced in my other deals .

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well like I said before, if I'm not trading I want 1/2 of book value. I am trying to base my card cash deals on $0.04 per card cash. Obviously, this isn't set in stone, but for star players like Brady that's what I try to stick to. I'm not trying to offend anyone here, just trying to get what I consider a fair price.

It just occurred to me, all of this fuss here and on numerous other posts about card cash prices & people wanting more ways to get card cash - it's all for something (card cash) that is a mythical item. There is no material value since there is nothing that you can actually see or hold in your hands. It's all something that BGray thought up. It's pretty funny how something that has nothing to show for itself can generate such a commotion.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How much for all 4 vicks could you give me some cc off if i buy all of them??

SCF Rewards
    Country

slang, I don't think you currently have enough cc to buy all of the Vicks. I can get real close to book value for any Vicks at local cards shows, so I wouldn't be discounting any.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @gperri5 See forza_juve_10's Items on eBay Instagram:

im interested in these, lmk how much cardcash:
    2002 Topps Pristine Uncirculated Refractor Maurice Morris # 150 RC 379/999
    1999 Collector’s Edge Millennium Collection # 192 ricky williams

2002 Atomic Die Cut RC # 107 Rohan Davey

if u have these still lmk:
    2002 Leaf Certified Freshman Fabric # 125 Cliff Russell #'d 82/800 (jersey is a piece of his number from his Redskins jersey, it has the burgandy with the yellow border)

2002 Topps Pristine Rookie Premiere Jersey # RPR-AB Antonio Bryant (white mesh)

lmk, can u give me bv and individual cc prices

SCF Rewards

how much CC do you want for 1 of your

Carter, Andre
    2002 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia # 5

SCF Rewards
    Country

xzibit864 - how about 10cc delivered ?

great_one_55 -

2002 Topps Pristine Uncirculated Refractor Maurice Morris # 150 RC 379/999 bv $8.00 cc price - 100

1999 Collector’s Edge Millennium Collection # 192 Ricky Williams
    bv $15.00 cc price - 375

2002 Atomic Die Cut RC # 107 Rohan Davey
    bv $8.00 cc price -100

I have the Bryant jersey involved in a bet & I'll probably end up keeping all of thre game used to use for other bets.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @gperri5 See forza_juve_10's Items on eBay Instagram:

ill take the atomic die cut, send a pm to confirm

SCF Rewards
    Country

pm sent

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast