Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: christmas money

christmas money

with my christmas money i bought Michael Jordan autographed card, Lebron James/ Carmelo Anthony dual autograph. Just wanted to tell you.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    You had to have gotten a LOT of X-mas money to buy those. Got links or pictures of what your getting?

how do you know if they are actually signed by the actual player??? i wouldn't buy those with my christmas money the only ones i would buy are certified autos or autos that comes with a coa from a big company

I dont know but they both have a 100% money back guarentee I am going to send them to a company to get certified.

LOL at that lebron sig..thats so fake its not even funny. Should of came here and asked first before buying

Yea,you could tell its fake.But you said you can go and return it so do so...don't even waste time getting it coa'd return it and buy yourself a box of bowman or a couple singles from ebay.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast