Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    See simpsonut's Items on eBay

rookies with most potential?

which one will have the best season in your opinion? also who was your favorite last year mine was roy williams

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @gperri5 See forza_juve_10's Items on eBay Instagram:

my guess for this years rookie will be Rex Grossman, i dont think kordell will do anything and he will be the clipboard holder in no time.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See MainEvent3589's Items on eBay

Terence Newman, Terrell Suggs

SCF Rewards

My vote is for someone like Suggs, who will likely see more playing time than a Carson Palmer, who the Bengals will baby-sit for 1/2 year before sending him out to the trenches.

But, overall....Carson will get every opportunity to show his stuff in the years to come. He's not being given tons of money to sit for long

SCF Rewards
    See wvu-freak's Items on eBay

Charles Rogers, no doubt! He'll be there #1 WR I do believe, it's not like the Lions have any WR's that good...

strongdude85
    I also think Rogers. Possibly Onterrio Smith since Mike bennett is out for the year

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Suggs might have the best rookie season, but as far as card value is concerned, Charles Rogers is the way to go. I don't know how many of you watched him at MSU but this kid is amazing.

Future value, I think Leftwich is the man of the '03 draft. I got to see a lot of Marshall games these past 2 years since Marshall is in WV and I live in Pittsburgh. The knock on him is that he's immoble and doesn't have a strong arm... both are complete BS. Yeah he was immoble his senior year because he played most of the year with torn ligaments!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See MainEvent3589's Items on eBay

Nope, Andre Johnson will beat out Rogers, I think Johnson will do better. Rogers cards will be worth more though

SCF Rewards

im not sure who i like so far, i want to see some exciting defensive players breakout and create some hype but not a D back, i want to see some sacks and some good hits by young linebackers. I really just want a young linebacker to become the man and hardest hitter so lewis will shut his mouth i hate him

SCF Rewards

Originally posted by EMP
    Nope, Andre Johnson will beat out Rogers, I think Johnson will do better. Rogers cards will be worth more though

dude is that your vick card?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast