Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Contenders

Contenders

Alright. Whose getting a box or two of Contenders this week?

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

ROY-3 Cadillac Contenders

I bought a box of SP and struck out. Bought two packs of Contenders and did a little better. 6/25

ROY-3 6/25

WOW. Nice hit. I bought two boxes and the best I did was Frank Gore and Chris Henry autos.

What Do You Want For The Gore & Henry?? Let Me Know Gaddict Trying To Build A Set.

Quote Originally Posted by TMAC2303
    What Do U Need For The Castillo Scooter?

sorry i listed it on the bay

Quote Originally Posted by Gaddict
    WOW. Nice hit. I bought two boxes and the best I did was Frank Gore and Chris Henry autos.
    Thanks

Yeah WOW is what I said! I have bought many boxes of Contenders without pulling anything that great, the last three years running. I guess I was due.

Contenders rookie ticket redemption question?

I was wondering if there is a way to find out who a redemption card will be signed by?

I opened a pack and it said rookie tickets redemption card #155, it doesn't give a players name. I checked the checklist but the rookie tickets didn't go to #155.

Anybody know?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast