Thread: Card Supplies FS/FT

Arrow Card Supplies FS/FT

Supplies listed below. All supplies are in good shape, just make your best offer and hopefully we can come to a price. Thanks

(88) Top Holders

(21) Team Bags

(16) Card Holding Cases (Holds 5-25 Cards, depending on which ones you want)

(5) 1-Screw Screwdowns

(139) Penny Sleeves

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    do you have the semi-riged holders to send cards to get graded?

also are you trading the (5) 1 screwdowns or only selling...let me know, jordan

I only have one of the semi-riged holders and I'm really only looking to sell. Do you have a price in mind?

do you mean 1 box of the semi-riged holders for graded? if so how many come in the box and what is the lowest you can do paypal.

I'm always bad at pricing this kind of stuff out. Does $12 for the whole thing seem fair?

mossman,

I may be interested in the card cases, can you give me a better description, size, etc???

thanks,