Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jaik8165's Items on eBay

Oh, didn't even think about it, but what kinda guidelines do you want to set up as far as claiming more than once? Should it even be ok, or wait a certain amount of time, or just unlimited? I don't think unlimited would work all that great, but I'd be good with the other two... maybe two claims per month or something like that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

the original group of 4.

All yours! I'll post it up.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ml23shc's Items on eBay

i'm not sure claims should be limited as long as other desirable stuff is getting put back up does it matter where it's coming from?

SCF Rewards
    Country

deal has been posted and here are the new cards up for grabs:

1970 Topps Bill Bucker/Jack Jenkins RC
    1973 Don Sutton
    1973 Rollie Fingers

photo.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

I thought about that one for a while... My original thought was to have a 1 out of every 10 postings....but then I started to think about how much time and difficulty I would have in monitoring that, and all that work would kinda take all the fun (at least for me) out of the thread... My conclusion was that by not posting a rule of sort, it would encourage people to continue to check the thread for cards that they want. Of course, not all posted cards will fall within everyone's collectible range..So I'm guessing that it will only be ever so often that cards are posted that you just have to have, and that fact alone may end up spacing out takes....I'm also hoping that the thread will sort of "self monitor" itself.. I'll step in if need be, and I'll always accept any constructive feedback...The goal of this thread, to me, is to encourage activity and trade within the vintage card section, to bring us all back to time when collecting wasn't all about pulling that 1/1 and monetary values, as well as a way to pick up some cool cards that might otherwise be sitting in the back of someone else's closet...
    I'm glad that everyone is enjoying the thread, and I'm looking forward to what ml23shc is going to post!

Marshall

BANNED

Country
    See sufi869's Items on eBay

This is an awesome thread, I may take up a lot and offer some insane rookie....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Marshall - I already posted the new ones...in the reply above yours.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah.. I saw that lol.. you must've posted while I was typing all that... Glad you posted a scan.. I do think that is necessary for this thread...

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah.. I saw that lol.. you must've posted while I was typing all that... Glad you posted a scan.. I do think that is necessary for this thread...

Ya, maybe if I at least take a cam pic of mine it'll be better than nothing, only scanner I have access to is at work and I'd have to wait till it's slow enough there to do it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another vote for unlimited grabs. I need to track down some cards to list.

Fun thread - looking forward to getting involved.
    Last edited by kevinh1919; 07-10-2012 at 05:06 PM.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast