Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Card Sheets

Question Card Sheets

I've got a few card sheets, they're 12 cards X 6...they're all in a frame right now.. how can i find out how much they're worth? if need be i could take a picture to show.

2. Kronozio

OK i'm putting on pictures, the full of it, and then a couple small ones which are somewhat blurry but work. Here are the people on it...

Top Row from left: Warren Moon,Thurman Thomas, Jerry Rice, Emmitt Smith, Steve Young, Deion Sanders
    Second Row: MIchael Irvin, Ronnie Lott, Herschel Walker, Sterling Sharpe, Barry Sanders, Reggie White
    Third Row: Alonzo Mourning, Shaquille O'neal, LaPhonso Ellis, Chris Webber, Isaiah Rider, Dikembo Mutombo
    Fourth Row: Same as above
    Fifth Row: Kenny Anderson, Latrell Sprewell, Jamal Mashburn, Anfernee Hardaway, Antonio Davis, Robert Horry
    Sixth Row: Same as above

The football cards are *Members only*, TSC Ring Leaders

Basketball is *Members only* Rising Stars

i have no clue of the bv but i would like to trade you for it if you are wanting to trade it

i'm trying to get rid of my cards, so i'm not interested in trading. thanks.

anyone have guesstimates, because im in the blind price range

ct22 what kind of cards are you trying to get rid of? may want to buy some of them

how much you sell for? thought maybee you had a lot of other cards available

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast