Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 274 of 461 FirstFirst ... 174224264271272273274275276277284324374 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 4603

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

This is funny coming from a comedian and not anybody of well known worth

I haven't seen his bank account, but I'm sure he's worth more than you.
    I don't know the numbers exactly, but I'm also going to guess more people listen to him and take what he says as seriously as intended than you.

So what were you saying again? If you aren't known your opinion is worthless? Might want to rethink how loud you say that, someone might hear you.

And it's gonna be embarrassing when no one cares...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I smile because YOU CARE because you responded and that is good enough for me.Of course my wording is not as good as others maybe I meant somebody that was not in entertainment somebody in a political or buisness stature
    I haven't seen his bank account, but I'm sure he's worth more than you.
    I don't know the numbers exactly, but I'm also going to guess more people listen to him and take what he says as seriously as intended than you.

So what were you saying again? If you aren't known your opinion is worthless? Might want to rethink how loud you say that, someone might hear you.

And it's gonna be embarrassing when no one cares...

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

No one here trusts politicians and what do businessmen say other than "give me more money!"

It's kind of sad, but I truly think the comedians of the world are the most trutworthy people on the planet simply because they can say what they think without worrying how it's going to play on CNN.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very good point.I like their opinions as long as they don't go Tim Robbins/Sean Penn crazy who use their fame for crusdaing but if they were not famous you would never hear from them at a rally for theis causes
    No one here trusts politicians and what do businessmen say other than "give me more money!"

It's kind of sad, but I truly think the comedians of the world are the most trutworthy people on the planet simply because they can say what they think without worrying how it's going to play on CNN.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Very good point.I like their opinions as long as they don't go Tim Robbins/Sean Penn crazy who use their fame for crusdaing but if they were not famous you would never hear from them at a rally for theis causes

While I will point out there's something major to be said for using one's own fame for more than personal gain and gratification, I will agree there's a point where Bono, Don Henley and Michael Stipe need to realize that if your music doesn't sell, no one cares what you have to say.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Ricky Gervais is the 2nd or 3rd most well known Atheist in the World since the death of Hitchens. He actually helps people out in need by sending money, not prayers like the tight-wad Beyonce.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Ok, that's not saying much for the fame of atheists.

Also, lay off Beyonce. Girl he work in' hard or something.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Page 274 of 461 FirstFirst ... 174224264271272273274275276277284324374 ... LastLast