Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 458 of 461 FirstFirst ... 358408448455456457458459460461 LastLast
Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 4603

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

I get great pleasure in knowing that these guys are going to have to put up with another 4 (possibly 8) years of a Democrat President. It's too funny.

I really don't think so. But then again there are people like this in the world. Another reason I don't like the mandatory voting idea.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

AGain since it is a hobby you would. I don't mind a dumb o crat just wish it was not Hilary the traitor.
    I get great pleasure in knowing that these guys are going to have to put up with another 4 (possibly 8) years of a Democrat President. It's too funny.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I think it is great that liberals think that way too. So many of them think she already has it in the bag when she is easily the weakest Democrat nominee (assuming she gets the nomination) that Democrats have put up since Mondale got embarrassed in 1984. Heck, Hillary can barely manage 60% of the vote in polls against other Democrats and those Democrats are goofball Biden and "Native American" Liz Warren. If she was truly that strong of a candidate then she should be getting 80-90% of that vote. Once face with an actual credible opponent she will be trounced.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I think it is great that liberals think that way too. So many of them think she already has it in the bag when she is easily the weakest Democrat nominee (assuming she gets the nomination) that Democrats have put up since Mondale got embarrassed in 1984. Heck, Hillary can barely manage 60% of the vote in polls against other Democrats and those Democrats are goofball Biden and "Native American" Liz Warren. If she was truly that strong of a candidate then she should be getting 80-90% of that vote. Once face with an actual credible opponent she will be trounced.

Duane - WAKE UP. Latest poll she is at 69%, and has been over 60% for months. And if these poll numbers indicate anything, what does it say about the strength of the Republicans (have you seen all their numbers?) No one breaking away from the field there. Must all be weak. Right? Not one is even close in a head to head against Hillary.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Duane - WAKE UP. Latest poll she is at 69%, and has been over 60% for months. And if these poll numbers indicate anything, what does it say about the strength of the Republicans (have you seen all their numbers?) No one breaking away from the field there. Must all be weak. Right? Not one is even close in a head to head against Hillary.

Just a few weeks ago she was down in the 50's, so no she hasn't been over 60% for months. A RealClearPolitics poll on Feb. 25th had her at 54%, Biden at 16%, Warren at 14%, Sanders at 5% and two others sharing 3%. Even if she had been, that doesn't say much considering who her opponents are. As I already said, she should be in the 80-90% range considering she is the only Democrat that has even announced she is running and her only potential opponents are Biden and Warren.

The polls on Republicans doesn't say much because pollsters are muddying the water with candidates who have no intention of running. I saw one poll by CNN the other day that had 18 freakin people listed as Republican candidates. That is a joke. Of course the top 3 or 4 won't have big numbers because there are a dozen others like Bobby Jindal, Rick Santorum and Carly Fiorina who haven't even suggested that they will run getting a percentage of the vote.

To prove this point. Now the polls have taken Sanders and the others out and only put her against Biden and Warren and suddenly she is over 60% in every poll. Polls can be manipulated with ease.
    Last edited by duane1969; 04-22-2015 at 09:43 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Just a few weeks ago she was down in the 50's, so no she hasn't been over 60% for months. Even if she had been, that doesn't say much considering who her opponents are. As I already said, she should be in the 80-90% range considering she is the only Democrat that has even announced she is running and her only potential opponents are Biden and Warren.

The polls on Republicans doesn't say much because pollsters are mudding the water with candidates who have no intention of running. I saw one poll by CNN the other day that had 18 freakin people listed as Republican candidates. That is a joke. Of course the top 3 or 4 won't have big numbers because there are a dozen others like Bobby Jindal, Rick Santorum and Carly Fiorina who haven't even suggested that they will run getting a percentage of the vote.

Well the last 5 CNN/ORC polls have Hillary over 60% that's going back to the fall of 2014. And if you look at the favourable/unfavourable polls of ALL candidates; Hillary has been leading them for months too; even Biden is ahead of ALL the Republicans.

As for the 18 freaking people in the poll; I am going to assume the poll consists of who the respondents picked, rather than them being given a choice of 18.

Anyway you look at the polls, it is clear, Hillary is doing well. Even the best Republican strategist can't spin it otherwise. You are wasting your breath.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I said the same thing about hunting. Here is the real question...if you are an illegal that is fishing without a license, do they arrest you or not?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (162)
    Country
    See timber-9's Items on eBay

Can you really be arrested for fishing or hunting without a license?

I grew up in fishing/hunting country and I never heard of anyone gettnig more that a citation from the game warden for any type of infractions - over limit, no license, shot wrong creature, etc

Page 458 of 461 FirstFirst ... 358408448455456457458459460461 LastLast