Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buying Boldin's

Buying Boldin's

Title says it all... I am currently buying high end boldin rookies and autos, Graded and Un graded. Post em up with what you got. I would be paying Via Paypal so if you dont have paypal and only accept MO dont post. Will possibly trade also. Let me know, Jordan

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    I have a 2004 Leaf Certified Mat. auto #/ 89. let me know.

I'm not even sure what it books,, I'm at work right now. Do you have any nice Eagles multi-colored jsy or autos?

no i dont hav eagles. I just checked ebay. The last one of these sold for 8 dolalrs. I didnt realize it wasnt his rookie year. I am only looking for rookie eyars stated in my post above. If you want to sell it cheap let me know. If not, no real interest. thanks for the reply though

I know it's not what you asked for but I just pulled a Sweet Spot GJ/40 of Boldin.

I can sell ya a SP Signature Edition Anquan Boldon RC AUTO Bule ink BV $40 for $18 DLVD.
    PLMK if interested.

2003 Upper Deck SP Signature Edition Rookie Card #AB. Is that the card? if so i can do 16 paypal. Let me know

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast