Thread: Man That Is Bad Luck!!!!

Man That Is Bad Luck!!!!

last year i sent in a redemption card for a 04 classics jp losman rc gold auto #/25 or something like that

anyway a about 10 months ago i got it back but the problem was is the lettering was scratched off and the auto was smudged, so again i sent it back i never got it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i highly doubt i will ever get it back.........

anyone know what the bv would have been i cant remember if it was platinum or gold what would the bv have been???

THANKS
    SAM

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!

yeah but they probably want some number or something which i dont have.....

sam

That's too bad. But look on the bright side, atleast they sent you the card in the first place. I sent one out a few years ago, e-mailed them when I never got it, and they basically told me they couldn't do anything about it. :icon_mad:

Maybe you'll get lucky and Losman will be a bust so you won't miss it so much.