Cardinal Fans Attention!!!!!!!!

Fans,
    This message is for you! I've decided to start really reducing my collections, so if you're a Rolen or Edmonds fan you have to checkout this one. All the Game used cards I have of these guys that have a asterisk next to then on this link are for sale. The link is http://www.geocities.com/Augusta/Fai...6/index18.html. PLMK if interested.
    Thanks! Jerry 50+ trader

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I could be potentially interested in all items in a Cardinals uni if they are cheap enough. How many would that be? How much would that be?

Birds,
    Thanks for the reply! There are 37 cards included in this offer. The total BV of the cards is $481.00, I'm looking for 25 % of BV $120, or make a close offer. PLMK Jerry

I would have to pass. I'm not interested in all those Rolens that are in Phillies uniforms. Thanks, though.