Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2005 Fleer Ultra ?????????

Exclamation 2005 Fleer Ultra ?????????

I work in a card shop in Quebec City,Canada and today,we've receive some boxes of ultra.I've always thought this product was canceled due to Fleer's financial problems.Is anybody know if it's distributed by UD and if there's redemptions in this product.The best card i pulled from a 5 pack break is a Heath Miller gold medallion.Thanks for your help.

Do you have a scan of this card? I have not heard of a 2005 Fleer Ultra set coming out.

If i send you the scans for these cards could you host them ???The other good cards that i pulled are a Favre TD kings insert and a J.J Arrington gold medallion.For those of you who wants to buy some,here's the link to the store's website where you could buy online :
    http://www.imaginaire.com/indexv2.js...1=CA&cat2s=181

yes fleer ultra and regular fleer are being put this year from upperdeck.

Check the address on the back of the packs/box. Should be Sea Otter Place, Carlsbad, CA or something like that if it's UD. I don't have any packs handy.

I wouldn`t bother with anything Fleer anymore. Doesn`t matter to me who is running their stuff. I will not bother with Fleer products again.

How many card companies are left now anyway?

Playoff
    Upper Deck
    Topps

is that all?

On beckett.com there is an article about the '05 Fleer Ultra football release. Upper Deck had to jump through hoops to get the product for distribution apparently. It was suppose to be out in May.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting #12 Randall Cunningham
    -Looking for 2005 Leaf Certified Materials Fabric of the Game cards (baseball or football)
    Hidden Content

I have heard that ultra was coming out. UD went ahead and printed it.

I just bought a couple of packs of it today actually. Nothing on the cards say anything about UD which leads me to believe they were already printed before Fleer had it's problems. Probably UD just sent out the cases and didn't have much else to do with them. Better than scraping them I guess. They were not bad looking cards, about like every other Ultra set recently.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast