Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sweet card show pick-ups

Sweet card show pick-ups

Hey, I set up at a local show today,a nd while the selling left a little to be desired, I somehow got some extremely nice mojo in the packs I opened. Here's the goods. All are for sale or trade, but some will be tougher to get than others.

2000 Stadium Club Jake Delhomme RC (BV=$2.50)
    2001 Impressions Michael Vick RC #55/117 (BV=$80!!!) - Pulled this out of a $3 pack
    2001 Crown Royale 21st century rookies LaDainian Tomlinson (BV=$10)
    2001 Crown Royale 21st century rookies Chris Chambers (BV=$2)
    2002 Topps Pristine Antwaan Randle El RC (BV=$5)
    2001 Crown Royale David Terrell RC auto #53/250 (BV=$30)
    2001 Crown Royale Rookie Signatures Heath Evans auto #74/500 (BV=$8)
    2005 Sage Premium Black Craphonso Thorpe auto #11/25
    2005 Sage Premium Master Brock Berlin auto #1/1!!! (My first 1/1...too bad it's Brock Berlin)
    2005 Sage Premium Platinum Marion Barber auto #2/5!!! (Very Nice card)
    2005 Sage Premium Gold Cadillac Williams auto #28/50!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Vick, Barber and Williams are only available for stuff for my PC (look in my sig). It's going to take some pretty sweet stuff to get any of those.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    2005 Sage Premium Platinum Marion Barber auto #2/5!!! (Very Nice card)
    2005 Sage Premium Gold Cadillac Williams auto #28/50!!!!!!!!!!!!

like these lmk thanks

What do you want for this?

Also do you have a updated site yet? was the garrard traded? lmk thanks

#1roeth - only things I saw that I liked were the Urlacher/Singletary dual and the Emmitt auto. Do you have any of the stuff in my sig?

clar2004 - I would need a Packer RC that books in the $5 range.

SteelersRock2453 - clar2004 has dibs on the Randle El, but if he doesn't have anything, I'm looking for that stuff. No, my site isn't updated yet (just haven't had the time to mess with it). Yes, Garrard is gone (traded to GrandKenyon--sorry)

lol ive got a nice ahman green leaf certified jersey
    we could do that for either if thats fine lol

Now ya got a RC of the Geatest QB ever. JK.
    When did you pull that?
    I was your best customer all day man, you sold me some monsters.
    Those SAGE AUTO's ya got are cool.
    Hope ya get somthing nice for them.

I picked up the Vick right after you took off. I guess now you can't say that I don't have any high-end stuff lol. I bought a pack of 2001 Impressions for $3, and there it was, second card down. That made my day.

Yeah, I was pretty lucky with the SAGE premium, too. The Williams and Barber are awesome. They make up for the stupid Brock Berlin 1/1.

So, did you have enough for a Big Mac and fries?

#1roeth - Gonna need some pretty nice stuff for Barber and Williams. I don't want a bunch of cards for them. The premium stuff doesn't book yet, but I can't see the Williams booking under $90, as his Sage regular issue #/600 books $50. Who knows on the Barber #/5?

Besides...I can't tell you how many Ahman Green jerseys I could have grabbed today for a buck or two. They are barely worht he cardboard they are inserted into anymore.

haha ya i know what you mean.. lmk if we can do nething

I'm interested in this

2001 Crown Royale David Terrell RC auto #53/250 (BV=$30)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast