Thread: What do u guys think

Arrow What do u guys think

Hey i was going to go for the Spx rk jsy/au set but that might be too much what do u guys think

go for spx set
    collect all leflors cards
    collect all frye cards
    Collect all alex smith qb

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Well if you are going to go after just single people go for frye or smith. They are at least going to be starting.

Quote Originally Posted by htwheelz01
    Well if you are going to go after just single people go for frye or smith. They are at least going to be starting.
    True, and Smith's prices will get softer over the next three months thanks to his year-end performance (and the fact that this year's rookie crop will soon be taking the spotlight).

I also say SPx set, if you go with 1 guyand he ends up doing nothing, your collections will be worth nothing at least with a set, you have 1 of each so the value will always be there... unless of course every RC's from this year end up doing squat which I doubt very much...

P-C
    --
    Always looking to add Montreal Canadiens certified autographs to my PC
    STOP KILLING SHARKS - Keep sharks in the Ocean and out of the soup
    I have a U.S address, let's trade!

My Hidden Content

Yea i decided to do the set its going to be hard to get a few players

i colllect smith and dont buy cause its too pricey, i hope his stuff goes down cause i am not busting antmore boxes and thats where i got most of his stuff

sorry bout the bad spelling, i only have 1 hand that i can type with

I was luck in that I got a hot box and pulled SPX holoview in every pack. Yes I got Carnell!