Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Todd Helton Dual 2 color patch FT/FS

I want to get rid of this card. It is a 2002 Donruss Big League Challenge 2 clr patch with stitching/Ball BV 30.00. I'm interested in Jeter stuff, but will look at what you have to offer. I am also selling. If you would like to sell, please name your price, Thanks

-Jeet
    Last edited by jeet_yanks_2; 01-21-2006 at 10:48 PM.

I like these:
    2003 Topps 205 Dontrelle Willis Auto TA-DW-BV 30.00(HTG)
    2004 Flair Cuts & Glory Torri Hunter Auto/Jersey #CAG-TH 075/100 25.00
    You can have the patch for either one. Thanks

-Jeet

not really into getting rid of autos for patches .. i can do low autos and high game used lmk

I do not have a scan, but this is what it would look like. The difference between mine and this one, is that the Helton is a 2 color patch with stiching/ a GU baseball.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jim-Thome-2002-B...QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks

-Jeet

I have a 2005 Donruss World Series, Derek Jeter, Legends of the Fall Holofoil /25
    The Bv is $40 It is just an insert. no game used.
    I'd be interested in the Helton. So its a dual gameused? Jersey patch and baseball?

Yes, two color jersey patch with stiching, and a baseball. I am interested in the insert, and if I get no other offers, I will relook your offer because I really want to move this card. Thanks

-Jeet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast