Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You know who is really at fault for this nations ills? The people that's who, and why? Because we let it happen. Sure we sit and complain about this and that blah blah but what does anyone ever truly do about anything? NADA..... Make the government more accountable, make the government know that if they mess up they are accountable to those who put them in office and if we put them in then we can throw them out. We are their boss and more of us need to make our voices heard. We had no problem in the past. What happened to us, we have become a nation of cowards hiding in the dark with a whisper instead of a roar.

So what are you doing about it? Or anything? I see this same thing out of a lot of people (not singling you out). They like to criticize others for "not doing anything" but rarely are those who criticize doing anything either. When is the last time you approached a politician and voiced your complaints? When is the last time you questioned a politician to explain his position on a subject or explain why he voted a certain way on a subject?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

So what are you doing about it? Or anything? I see this same thing out of a lot of people (not singling you out). They like to criticize others for "not doing anything" but rarely are those who criticize doing anything either. When is the last time you approached a politician and voiced your complaints? When is the last time you questioned a politician to explain his position on a subject or explain why he voted a certain way on a subject?

1. voice my opinion properly
    2. Pay TAXES!
    3. Write and complain to any elected officials who will listen-very small list...
    4. An poke fun at the Republicans here -That is one of the Perks..

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

I am very vocal to anyone I need to be from local politicians on up. I have gone as far to not only write letters but go to their offices (to no avail go figure) but I do not give up I am relentless when I see idiotic things go on. Like recently in Seattle here thye banned plastic bags BUT... What does into those plastic bags are worse than the bags themselves. I do not see them banning all plastic food wrappings and making companies use biodegradable plastics that would just be too smart

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234