Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I Need Buccaneers Rookies/Game used/ Autos..ALL BUCS ROOKIES OR GAME USED OR AUTOS!!!

im looking for any and all buccaneers rookies autos or game useds im just getting back into sports cards so i would most likely have to buy the only few cards i have since i just literally started are a tatum bell auto patch /26 but thats being redeemed and a lebron james dual jersey card (red swatch and a white swatch) which should score me some nice bucs cards. Otherwise ill buy but i have a load of other base/inserts and maybe some rookie cards, i do have a steve smith rookie beckett graded 9. If anyone is a carolina fan, please just post what you have of any bucaneers with either a sell price or what your interested in and if possible a scan, thanks!

I have some low end michael clayton rc's,alex smith rc's and a couple other bucs rc's if u are interested.
    thanks chris

yea interested, could u give me what exactly of what you have..whats the bv and what your lookin for. thanks i might have plenty of inserts/base/rookies of people u like

I have these rookies

1999 Bowman Chrome Interstate 175 Shaun King BV$ 1.50
    2000 Bowman Chrome 191 Joe Hamilton BV$3
    2005 Bazooka 197 Carnell Williams BV$ 5
    2005 Bazooka Gold 197 Carnell Williams BV$ 8
    2002 Fleer Maximum 68 Ronde Barber BV$.40
    2004 Reflections 273 Chris Collins BV$5 #'d 178/1150
    2004 Reflections 255 Marquis Cooper BV$5 #'d 580/1150

LMK if you are interested in any of these

cliff

check my site in my sig below this post id be interestead in the tatum bell lmk thanks

Cliff- Interested in both carnells. What would you want on them 2?

Do you have a Tradelist , Trying to clear out my Football as i don't really collect it .

Looking for either Baseball or Hockey in trade.

If you want to purchase them , send me an offer and we can go from there.

cliff

i have a bunch of michael clayton rc's and gu and a couple of autos, chris simms rc's, gu and autos and a few cadillac rc's if you are interested. lmk how much you are willing to spend and i can come up with a nice lot for you.
    thanks.

You can have them if u want for nothing all's u have to do is send me a sase.

they r mostly topps rc's

i'll pm u with my address

if u want them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast