Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

"Batman" Christian Bale horrified by Colorado shooting

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actor Christian Bale, who plays Batman in "The Dark Knight Rises," expressed horror and grief for the victims of Friday's shooting spree that left 12 dead in a Colorado theater at a midnight showing of his new movie. "Words cannot express the horror that I feel," he said in a statement released on Saturday by his spokeswoman, Jennifer Allen. "I cannot begin to truly understand the pain and grief of the victims and their loved ones, but my heart goes out to them." James Holmes, 24, is in police custody and accused of the crime in which 58 others were injured. ...

More...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See DucksN9ers's Items on eBay

Sorry Mike, I just saw your thread on this subject and wanted to comment and get some thoughts on the whole tragedy. I also cannot begin to imagine the pain of the victims parents, family and friends after this ordeal.

What do you guys think of these murals from the Denver,CO airport?
    Keep in mind, US government has moved thousands of government agents, CIA officials and workers to Denver,CO to set up a new post over the last few years. The new airport sits many miles away from the actual town or metropolis area:
    These are set-up in a sequential order as visitors pass through the terminals inside the airport I am told

1: this one is errily similar to the actual gunman that opened fire in the theater. Green trenchcoat and gas mask

2: this one portrays people dying, extinct animals and a mayan girl displaying the mayan tablet showing the future

3: and lastly, this one shows people around the world espeacially the US citizens (pictured in front) giving up there arms to promote peace around the world. The interesting thing is, Obama is being preassured and getting ready to decide weather or not to sign a world peace measure that would attempt to ban or limit firearms around the whole world.

Im not crazy, but seems like theres some signs out there....or the message is written on the wall....or fate is being laid out for us as prophecized in many books.

Or even more so, the US government or some agency has an agenda out for us and is following through with it as these treacherous times get worse and worse and weirder and weirder everyday.

I would like to throw this out; this college kid obtained thousands upon thousands of dollars of ammunition, tear gas and weapons while attending a med school. (not cheap) He goes on this rampage in a theatere thats premeiring a highly anticipated potential BlockBuster Hit movie that is crowded.
    This is where it gets bazzare. The attempted gunman then goes and sits in his car to patiantly wait for authorities to arrive and apprehend him with no restraint?

Your guys' thoughts.
    Last edited by Trueduckfan; 07-21-2012 at 11:05 PM.