Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country
    See jesiahj's Items on eBay

You just going to fill it yourself Don or try and find people at the show I imagine?

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You just going to fill it yourself Don or try and find people at the show I imagine?

I will be more than happy to fill it myself if need be. Was hoping for some more to see the thread and jump in, We shall see.

DON

BANNED

Country

Just so I'm clear as this is a touch confusing.. I'm pretty sure I get it but this wording isn't quite clear:

Unlike most group breaks if you pick first for the first half the case (10boxes). You will be picking last for the 10 National Redemptions.

I believe what it means to say is that there is no first and 2nd half of the case right? We just go in the snake draft all the way through the 10 boxes and then reverse order for the redemptions.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shike33's Items on eBay

Bauldie i think you are OK with your post!
    8)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Bauldie,
    That is correct you will get last pick out of the 10 boxes but will pick 11th on the way up for the snake draft. You will then get to pick first out of the 10 redemption cards. As there was no way to truly do it fair I decided to put the 10 boxes in one draft and the redemptions in the other draft. We could have done it 5 and 5 like in the past and perhaps just random.org for the redemptions etc. Just no perfect solution with 3 sets of draft per se.

Your good. Will work on pictures and such when I get home. Have the two BSB done so now to focus on the BTP after work each day.

DON

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Oh man! Just came back to check out this thread.... and realized I got top pick. Even more excited now! Love this product.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e247/DONICEAGE/

I uploaded a bunch of the hits besides the 10th anniversary. All the hits from the 10 boxes are there along with the 10 redemptions. Prety nice color schemes on a few of the redemptions.

Will try to get the hits and the picks uploaded tonight butknow there goingto be some o.t. tonight.

DON

BANNED

Country

Pretty meh break overall.. solid stuff but really lacking that big hit. Was going to offer up the #1 redemption pick to move up in the draft but I don't see much need now

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pretty meh break overall.. solid stuff but really lacking that big hit. Was going to offer up the #1 redemption pick to move up in the draft but I don't see much need now

Agreed. Though I'm sure that by the 8th pick, the cards that I want for my PC will all be taken =(

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I'm open to moving down a couple of spots (but not outside the top 4) if someone is interested in moving up to get the top pick.

I won't be waiting any longer than 12:00 EST (which is 2 1/2 hours from now) to make the pick - but if anyone is interested, drop me a PM and let's see if we can work something out (I would be looking to trade something like my #1 pick for your 1st and 3rd rounders)

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast