Pujols/Edmonds/Rolen Triple GU FT

I have a 2004 Topps Clubhouse Collection "Heart of the Lineup" Triple GU 99/100 BV 50.00 for trade. Mainly looking for Jeter, but will look at trade lists. Thanks

-Jeet

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
    You could check my tradelist. I would be interested. I would also be willing to trade you a bunch of Jeter base cards. Heavily in your favor of course.

birdsonthebat- Unless you can trade one of your Autos, I didn't see anything I needed. Not really interested in trading it for base cards.

thekingpin- I like this:
    Cal Ripken Jr. - 01 FLEER PLATINUM NATIONAL PATCH TIME JERSEY (BV $50)
    Please let me know if we can work something out.

-Jeet

jeet,
    I have a couple of Jeter GU cards listed on my this link http://www.geocities.com/Augusta/Fai...6/index16.html.
    One Bv $40, one $25, one $20 check them out. Jerry

Mr Cardboard- I found the Jeter/Nomar GU and Upper Deck Game Jersey GU Jersey GJ-DJ, where is the third?

-Jeet

The other is 03 UD MVP Base To Base dual bases with Bernie Williams BB-JW BV $25
    I would trade the $40 bv GU and $20 BV in Jeter inserts or the other 2 together and $15 in other Jeter cards. PLMK Jerry