Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Here you go:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1644609.html

They are donating money to anti-gay groups.....

What is anti-gay? If you don't support gay marriage, are you anti-gay? If you support entities that only support traditional marriage, are you anti-gay? Do you have to hate gay people to be anti-gay? Do you hate gay people if you don't support gay marriage? What is the liberal position on what it takes to be labeled as anti-gay?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chick-Fil-A Official Boycott website:

http://boycottchickfila.com/

They are planning a "Same-Sex Kiss day" @ Chick-Fil-A restaurants on August 3rd.

I wish them luck and I can't wait to see what CFA will do.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Chick-Fil-A Official Boycott website:

http://boycottchickfila.com/

They are planning a "Same-Sex Kiss day" @ Chick-Fil-A restaurants on August 3rd.

I wish them luck and I can't wait to see what CFA will do.

I just took a look at it. I reposted it to my facebook page.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

Boycott's website note:

"I understand that Chick-Fil-A is a "christian" company and, just like you or I, can donate to anybody they please. My understanding is that they choose to donate to various extremist anti-gay groups.
    When you give them your money they turn around and give that money to anti-gay groups.
    You must decide which soul you want to feed."

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

What is anti-gay? Not supporting rhe rights of those who are LGBT. If you don't support gay marriage, are you anti-gay? IMO yes. If you support entities that only support traditional marriage, are you anti-gay? IMO, yes. Do you have to hate gay people to be anti-gay? No, but most do. Do you hate gay people if you don't support gay marriage? Hate, no, but it does make you anti-gay. What is the liberal position on what it takes to be labeled as anti-gay?

My opinions.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

well that makes me an ant-gay with good friends who are gay, I will let them know next time we go out (this weekend) that I am labeled as ant-gay.

and chick fil a is not anything, it is one person not the workers.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are you against those who are LGBT having the same rights of those who are straight?
    well that makes me an ant-gay with good friends who are gay, I will let them know next time we go out (this weekend) that I am labeled as ant-gay.

and chick fil a is not anything, it is one person not the workers.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

what rights?

if you are talking a traditional marriage that can result in children, i would say, lets see two gays produce children without outside help.

if two homosexuals want to be married, then that is their business, but can't we call it maybe homosexual marriage and heterosexual marriage rather than just marriage, kind of like a gay bar or gay parade or gay rights?

SCF Rewards
    Country

What is wrong with just calling it a marriage? How does it affect your everyday life if it is just a marriage? It shouldn't matter if it is two guys, two girls, or a guy and a girl. If they are married, they are in a marriage.
    what rights?

if you are talking a traditional marriage that can result in children, i would say, lets see two gays produce children without outside help.

if two homosexuals want to be married, then that is their business, but can't we call it maybe homosexual marriage and heterosexual marriage rather than just marriage, kind of like a gay bar or gay parade or gay rights?

SCF Rewards
    Country

You know what.....I'm doing a 180 on this and supporting the Boycott....

While some people might think this is hypocritical after the whole "Gay Oreos" nonsense, the big difference is that Chick-Fil-A is practicing EXCLUSION in their blatant BIGOTRY towards the gay community.

The Oreo thing was trying to support INCLUSION and thus the two sides are about RIGHT and WRONG.

It is WRONG for Chick-Fil-A to be Anti-gay and I'm glad that the Jim Henson company severed their ties with such a despicable company.

I said before I would still eat at Chick-Fil-A.....but after carefully reading the comments said by the President and watching how wrong this really is....I have changed my mind.

I think people forget that all he said was that he he supports traditional marriage. Seriously people, this isn't worse then oreo putting a rainbow. If they decided not to surve gay people, that would be different. A 91 year old man says he supports traditional marriage (and doesn't say anything directly against gays) and everyone freaks out, really?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast