Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The sopranos- complete 10 season set

I have a complete set (33 discs) of The Sopranos ten year season. Comes complete in hard binder(black) with all the info. of every season, black velvet bag and black hard cardboard presentation box. Only one disc has been viewed, the other 32 are still untouched. Set is in mint condition. Very nice set and a must for any Soprano and movie buffs !!! Reason for selling
    -unwanted Christmas gift. Looking for $150.00 plus shipping but will take offers, Thanks, Dave
    BTW, I accept paypal.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ray1944's Items on eBay

I would trade for it

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry, Didn't really see anything that would be of interest to me. Although you have a lot of great things, I mostly collect hockey memoribilia. Trading for your pistols is out, due to the fact that we're not allowed to own firearms in Canada.
    The Soprano set is a great set but I just can't see myself sitting through 100 hrs or so of movies. Thanks a lot for your interest and a Happy New Year to you and you family.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ray1944's Items on eBay

Okay same to you and yours, I have a nice Case Pocket knife I would trade its the Cheetah model NIB