Thread: Need Your Helpfor Paper!

Need Your Helpfor Paper!

I WRITE FOR THE LOCAL NEWSPAPER

i HAVE BEEN ADVISED TO DO A WEB SITE REVIEW ON A WEBSITE AND HAVE SHOCEN THIS ONE

i need your help

i need 3 people to write about 150 words about why you like this site, how you found this site, what makes it different than other sports card sites and other websites in general. also why you think others should come to this site

i need this ASAP

what i would like you to do is post here that you will do it and then EMAIL IT
    to me at johnschuchman2005@yahoo.com

I NEED THIS STUFF RIGHT NOW

THE ARTICLE IS DUE BY 8 AM TOMMOROW AND I AM TRYING TO FINISH IT TO GO TO BED

PLEASE HELP!

POST THAT YOU'LL DO IT SO THAT AFTER 3 HAVE POSTED, EVERYONE KNOWS I DONT NEED ANYMORE

PLEASE EMAIL YOUR ANSWERS

I WILL NOT BE BACK ON HERE THE REST OF THE NIGHT

THANK YOU

AND HURRY!!!!!!!! :new_uklia

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    I'll do it. I don't know if it is the best write up but I did what I could since no one else did yet and you are trying to meet a deadline.

thanks alot

oh

also when you email me everyone

please include your name and age

thanks