Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I'm guessing he's the one who predicted the "End" was com65
    ing on particular dates. Dates that came and went. If so, I'm not calling for dates. And December 21, 2012 will come and go, because "No man knows the day, nor the hour". The end will come, "Like a thief in the night". Even Jesus and the angels don't know, only the Father.

I made the name up. You see what assuming gets you? That's twice now. What's interesting to me is that, while you aren't predicting there end of the world, you sound like the people who do. Is God telling you to go on a card trading forum and warn the masses? Are collectors the chosen ones? You're not giving dates, but you are prophesying the end, which is a no win situation. In fact, by not giving a date, you're making yourself correct by default. If it ever happens you've got "see I told you so" and if it never comes you have "there's always tomorrow"

I think I've got you pretty much figured out now. You're basically a Christian zealot with no affiliation. I don't mean for that in a bad way, it is what it is and I don't respect you any less or more for it.

I'm showing that events are in motion, end of these times or not, that are going to cause a great war, great economic collapse, and possible worldwide epidemics. I'm showing that these events are planned by the "puppet masters", and are in motion, and the endgame is at hand.

I'm not comparing myself to Noah by any means. I'm simply stating that Noah was doing what God ordered, and was ridiculed for it. I'm trying to warn others, and I'm being ridiculed for it. Therefore, I'm in good company. I'm sealed for the day of Redemption, how about you?

I wonder if you really are sealed. I don't believe you're a bad person, at least I have no reason to, but you come off as though you feel you're a prophet. That might do you in in the end.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can prove the Earth is older than 6,000 years.

I can prove that the Noah's Ark is a lie.

I can prove that the Tower of Babel is a lie.

Do you want more?

I can prove that Noah's ark is resting on a mountain inside Turkey. There are satellite photos, and eyewitness accounts. They have closed the area, and probably destroyed the Ark because it proves islam IS A LIE.

Do you want more?

Carbon Testing is PROVEN to be false. Artifacts with KNOWN ages were submitted, and even though only 100 years old or newer, were said to be MILLIONS of years old.

Do you want more?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

I can prove that Noah's ark is resting on a mountain inside Turkey. There are satellite photos, and eyewitness accounts. They have closed the area, and probably destroyed the Ark because it proves islam IS A LIE.

Do you want more?

Carbon Testing is PROVEN to be false. Artifacts with KNOWN ages were submitted, and even though only 100 years old or newer, were said to be MILLIONS of years old.

Do you want more?

ummm...yeah that Noah's Ark in Turkey story has been proven to be a hoax but go on believing that if ya want

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Do you want more?

Do you want more?

You CANNOT PROVE a single word you have typed on this site. Not a SINGLE WORD.

As for the ARK. Logistics are not your strong suit, obviously. I'm not going to layout ALL the impossibilities your story creates.

If you truly believe carbon testing is false then you have no concept of how it works. It has been performed by 1000's of scientists accurately. You call one bogus test proof of its falsehood.

Keeping YELLING from the rooftops. It doesn't strengthen your arguement.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I made the name up. You see what assuming gets you? That's twice now. What's interesting to me is that, while you aren't predicting there end of the world, you sound like the people who do. Is God telling you to go on a card trading forum and warn the masses? Are collectors the chosen ones? You're not giving dates, but you are prophesying the end, which is a no win situation. In fact, by not giving a date, you're making yourself correct by default. If it ever happens you've got "see I told you so" and if it never comes you have "there's always tomorrow"

I think I've got you pretty much figured out now. You're basically a Christian zealot with no affiliation. I don't mean for that in a bad way, it is what it is and I don't respect you any less or more for it.

I wonder if you really are sealed. I don't believe you're a bad person, at least I have no reason to, but you come off as though you feel you're a prophet. That might do you in in the end.

In no way do I profess to be a prophet. I'm simply showing people that the powers that rule this world have a giant war planned. This has been planned for 150 years. Albert Pike's letter to Mazzini shows that masons have been planning 3 World Wars for 150 years.

I'm not giving dates because there are no dates. Only events that will occur. I'm showing that the next war is coming. Even if it has nothing to do with the end times, this interview shows that this war has been planned for the last decade for sure. Masons have planned this 150 years, but the detailed preparations have been in the works for over a decade, probably longer.

Why do you care if this is the last war or not? It's simply a worldwide war that's coming, and I'm trying to warn people so that they may prepare.

Call me a zealot if you like, it bothers me not. I'm not prophesying the end of anything. This shows that a serious war is on the verge of breaking loose, and like it or not, the chess pieces are in play.

I'm not saying God is telling me anything directly. I couldn't even tell you if he approves of what I say, or how I say it. I have been given the gift of knowledge, and through YEARS of following the "rabbit hole", as it were, I've been able to put the pieces together of how this world is ran. I am able to see things "with a different set of eyes", because I know who runs the News Networks, and that includes Fox News. And I'm not talking about "the Jews" either, so don't go trying to label me a Jew-Hater or something.

The Jesuits take a blood oath that supersedes all other Catholic oaths of poverty, chastity, and the like. That is a satanic oath because they are owned by satan, they are sun-god worshipers of Ancient Eastern Mysticism(doctrine of demons), and they are financed by the Venetian Black Nobility. They have reach into every corner of the world, they own corporations, politicians, religious figures, the press, everything. They know each other by their symbols. Look at the hidden symbols of major corporations. Take Trijicon for example. The triangle(pyramid) is one of their symbols, and they know each other by their symbols. It's more than just the Masons, Builderburgs, Tri-Lateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, etc. These are just the "front" organizations.

Call me what you want, it matters not. Labels are only intended to classify people into groups to better control them.

I'm trying to get the word out, and this is a great place of darkness where many people worship sports and sports figures more than the One True God.

SCF Rewards
    Country

As for the ARK. Logistics are not your strong suit, obviously. I'm not going to layout ALL the impossibilities your story creates.

If you truly believe carbon testing is false then you have no concept of how it works. It has been performed by 1000's of scientists accurately. You call one bogus test proof of its falsehood.

Keeping YELLING from the rooftops. It doesn't strengthen your arguement.

Are these the same scientists that tell you man-made pollution causes global warming? If so, you have NO credibility at all, because that is all a lie as well.

And as for the Ark, Mount Ararat is in Turkey. But I guess your scientists told you otherwise......

And I will keep yelling from the rooftops, that is the job of a Watchman on the Wall.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ummm...yeah that Noah's Ark in Turkey story has been proven to be a hoax but go on believing that if ya want

Really? What proof do you offer? Mount Ararat is in Turkey, and that is where the Bible says the ark rested. That is where the eye-witnesses saw the Ark, and that is where satellite photos and airplane photos document the Ark as well. But go ahead and believe the devil's lie if you like.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And you think you CAN? You've been mislead my friend.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I made the name up. You see what assuming gets you? That's twice now.

I didn't state fact. This is exactly what I said:

Quote Originally Posted by jessejordan419
    I'm guessing he's the one who predicted the "End" was coming on particular dates.

I don't have time to do all kinds of goose chasing on google. The name sounded familiar, so yes, I assumed for the sake of time. You were directly trying to deceive. That's the same as lying. You see what lying gets you?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Are these the same scientists that tell you man-made pollution causes global warming? If so, you have NO credibility at all, because that is all a lie as well.

And as for the Ark, Mount Ararat is in Turkey. But I guess your scientists told you otherwise......

And I will keep yelling from the rooftops, that is the job of a Watchman on the Wall.

Is that the best you have??

Shall we stop and take a headcount of scientists on each side of the issues. Before I know it you are going to start taking shots at Hawking.

I know where Mount Arafat is! When I speak of logistics, I am not talking about geography. I am talking about the ability to seek out, capture, lead, separate & house, feed and clean up after a pair of every land mammal on Earth. Oh, and yes it ALL has to be done before the rain floats your boat. How many people were involved in this venture, 8?

Get back to me when you have answer for that, besides "it is what it is". I need something a touch more credible.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast