Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hudda123's Items on eBay

I still can't get over the "your beef is with Canada Post". Why would you have a beef with a company you didn't enter into a service contract with? The sender pays for the service, he entered into the service contract with canada post, not the receiver so the receiver has no rights. Even if the card was shipped with tracking/insurance, Canada Post will not issue payments to the receiver of the item...only the sender. They won't even answer minor questions since they didn't provide a service to the receiver, its the sender. Since they refund the sender, I feel its the senders responsibility to compensate the receiver...and if the sender didn't get the appropriate coverage, I feel like thats their fault.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Coltsmavs's Items on eBay

My brother Hudda is right on the money. I would never consider mailing cards of those values without Tracking and Ins. me and him have done several highend deals and always looked out for each other.

BANNED

Country

your pretty bright. DO YOU WORK FOR CANADA POST. YOUR OPINION MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD PAL. THANKS FOR YOUR OPINION. WHEN I DO SEND CARDS TO PEOPLE SHOULD I SEND THEM IN A WHITE ENVELOPE AND SEND DAMAGED CARDS TOO. PLEASE LET ME NO BECAUSE YOU SEEM TO HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Coltsmavs's Items on eBay

Well if your referring to me i wasn't gonna put you out there but, you mailed a card to me in a plain white envelope. So unless you have changed your methods i can only imagine how you shipped that Rousey Auto you obviously don't use tracking!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you watch this video, I find it kinda weird you didn't mention how you got this. No mention of trade, buy, hit, nothing , you just show it off. Also weird how there was no video showing off the Rousey.

BANNED

Country

Buddy i dont put all my stuff all the time on youtube guy. I cant sit on the computer all day and be a typing tough guy. I have tons of ™™™™ i dont put on youtube. They are few and far between bud. I could give a rats ™™™ pal. Type away this forum played out for me budz. Lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't run away until this trade is settled. That would confirmed you scammed me

BANNED

Country

I run from ™™™™ all. Im not gonna play this typing tough ™™™™ with ya. Ufc dont stand for ultimate finger cramping. Im not in to it fella.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (38)
    Country
    See golgo*13's Items on eBay

I run from ™™™™ all. Im not gonna play this typing tough ™™™™ with ya. Ufc dont stand for ultimate finger cramping. Im not in to it fella.

Awhile back we had a little issue didnt we bud? We made a deal on here and you went and listed the card on eBay. Now, in all fairness I did receive the card eventually after I dropped neg fb, but I had a mod on here contact me months ago in regards to your family claiming that you had died and that's why nobody was receiving there cards. What the f is going on here?

SCF Rewards
    Country

WHEN I DO SEND CARDS TO PEOPLE SHOULD I SEND THEM IN A WHITE ENVELOPE AND SEND DAMAGED CARDS TOO.

I know thats supposed to be a cynical and rhetorical question but seeing as you have a habit of doing so, no you shouldn't and yet you do. I know who you are referencing with that remark and it's clear now you've done it more than once. Quit accusing Romeo of being a tough guy and just answer his questions. Fraud through the mail is no joke.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast