Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Country

that issue wasnt with me pal. I am assuming it was my brother and yes he did pass away. Not much of an issue anyhow you got your stuff you said right. whats the issue bud

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (38)
    Country
    See golgo*13's Items on eBay

that issue wasnt with me pal. I am assuming it was my brother and yes he did pass away. Not much of an issue anyhow you got your stuff you said right. whats the issue bud

Sorry to hear.....so you took over his accounts on here and ebay?

SCF Rewards
    Country

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IBH97ma9YiI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Coltsmavs's Items on eBay

I know if i was Romeo and was out a card that much and you lived within Canada i'd be sending the police to your house so you could talk all the trash you wanted. It's not about him or anybody else being a computer tough guy it's about you doing the right thing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bottom line fair trade: Sonnen fisto for a rousey #1/25. #1.) where is my card? #2.) what store did you get an offer for 3 boxes of finest for it? ( i've called long distance to card stores in bc and store managers have no clue) #3.) why is there no tracking for such a pricey item #4.) why wasn't there a picture? #5.) how often do you get a card and a store offers you boxes for it without using your phone to tape it and put it on youtube , since you tend to do that a lot.#6.) being that defensive usually is a sign of guilt #7.) where is my card? #8.) if this card never shows up, how are you going to compensate me? #9.) if you refuse to compensate me, what legal options do i have?#10.) where's my card?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Could you please provide a scan of the receipt, when you sent off the package?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hudda123's Items on eBay

Could you please provide a scan of the receipt, when you sent off the package?

A receipt doesn't mean anything, he could go into the post office to buy coins and he'll have a $15 receipt...a receipt doesn't mean anything unless its linked to the card. Althought I'm sure he can't provide one.

This is is the same guy who claimed to have a Pettis #1/8 auto that was sitting in my PC. I find it amazing that this guy pulls all these #1/** autos and nobody has ever seen them.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(100)
    Country
    Marines

A receipt doesn't mean anything, he could go into the post office to buy coins and he'll have a $15 receipt...a receipt doesn't mean anything unless its linked to the card. Althought I'm sure he can't provide one.

This is is the same guy who claimed to have a Pettis #1/8 auto that was sitting in my PC. I find it amazing that this guy pulls all these #1/** autos and nobody has ever seen them.

This sounds similar to another guy from Bolton, Canada (doubt this is the same person), that has done this same thing on other sites. RomeoJ127 knows who I am talking about.

Jerry

SCF Rewards
    Country

LOL...Yes I am the scammer's choice..They do a great job at getting noobs..

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(100)
    Country
    Marines

LOL...Yes I am the scammer's choice..They do a great job at getting noobs..

Don't let this discourage you, there are a lot of great, honest traders out there. Unfortunately the few bad ones ruin it for everyone. Let me know if interested in trading, I would like you to have an enjoyable experience trading :). Here is my bucket link:

http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/...ravo/MMA%20FT/

Jerry

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast