Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

3 Sweetspot Autos Barrel/Ball/Red ink !!!

Carl Crawford /350 BV15 but looking for BV20~25
    Phil Humber /35 BV40
    Aramis Ramirez /50 BV40

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I need the Aramis Ramirez. Can you check my trade list & see if I have anything you'd want for it ?

Rick

Whats the BV on these

2004 Upper Deck Etchings Etched in Time Autograph Black # ET-DG Dwight Gooden 195/375

2004 Upper Deck Etchings Etched in Time Autograph Silver # ET-ML Mike Lowell 63/375
    # TA-LA Luis Aparicio

Could you do those 3 and i can add an insert from the CC section or anything? LMK Thanks. Just mailed out ur recent trade 10 min ago.

Let me look at the list again. I don't think there was anything else I needed for my collection but maybe there's something else I could possibly use for trade bait.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyShyts
    On the Crawford why are you asking more then BV?
    Its not worth for me to trade it for BV only on that card. So i would like a little more BV.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast