I have the following to trade/sale from 1989 UD. They are all rookies
    Randy Johnson
    Ramon Martinez
    John Smoltz
    Gary Sheffield
    Greg Jefferies
    Cris Carpenter
    Sandy Alomar Jr.
    I have all the rookies except Ken Griffey Jr. up for sale/trade.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Also have
    1994 action packed minor league cards of
    Alex Rodriguez 55
    Phil Nevin 14
    Pokey Reese 49
    Todd Holandsworth 66
    Derek Lee 35

not quite sure yet. I just got all my old cards out and started digging through them. As soon as I can get a beckett I can have a general idea. I would really like to get rid of most of my cards. I am currently making a list of cards. I can email you the list in a few hours so you can see what you may want. I'll try to find a beckett, but I doubt there will be one in town.

is there a free site to find the current book value?

I'm not sure what you mean by "I can email you the list in a few hours so you can see what you may want." All I want is the Johnson which is $15. You can check prices on Beckett.com. You'll have to sign up (free) for an account & the nuse the "my collection" feature.

Pujols, P Manning, Lebron, or Larry Johnson cards are what I am most interested in. I was offering to email you the list of cards I have so that you could see IF you may want any of those.

Oh ok. Unfortunately, I don't any single card of equal value from any of those guys to offer you for the Johnson.