Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See TinCastleAuctions's Items on eBay

WTB: 1996 Topps Chrome 40th Anniversary Retros (PAYING 3-4x BV!!!)

I am really trying to knock these last 5 1996 Topps Chrome 40th Anniversary Retro cards off my set list, so I am willing to pay up to 4x book value on these to finish up the set! The few I need book at about $1-2, so definitely willing to spend a little cash to finish this one up! If you have ANY of these, please hit me up and we can get you a decent chunk of change for your troubles! Thanks!!!

1996 Topps Chrome 40th Anniversary Retros (NO REFRACTORS!!!)
    22 - Heath Shuler
    25 - Jeff Hostetler
    32 - Marcus Allen
    38 - Scott Mitchell
    39 - Rashaan Salaam

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let's see if we can track some of these down this week! PayPal is ready to go on these, can pretty much name your price!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pushing this one up top, still need to track these last 5 down!!!