Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do ya'll remember this

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

If you do not coomprehend the difference between individuals making a market decision and mayors abusing their authority, no need to discuss any further. You have the common liberal desease. No comprehensive reading and understanding of the language. Distort everything.

Hahaha.
    Listen to yourself. Conservatives are SCREAMING " Freedom of Speech" on this one but were shocked and appalled when Oreo exercised their free speech. And I have yet to hear of a CFA actually being banned from anywhere. Those mayors can't. So I guess that was freedom of speech too.

Don't let the fact that logic is against you change your mind though. Talk about distorting things.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hahaha.
    Listen to yourself. Conservatives are SCREAMING " Freedom of Speech" on this one but were shocked and appalled when Oreo exercised their free speech. And I have yet to hear of a CFA actually being banned from anywhere. Those mayors can't. So I guess that was freedom of speech too.

Don't let the fact that logic is against you change your mind though. Talk about distorting things.

You AGAIN FAIL TO RECOGNOZE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A CITIZEN AND A GOV"T EMPLOYEE ABUSING AUTHORITY. You have no desire to look at it logically or truthfully. When you repeat the same lie over and over maybe you can make yourself believe the lie but not me.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

You AGAIN FAIL TO RECOGNOZE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A CITIZEN AND A GOV"T EMPLOYEE ABUSING AUTHORITY. You have no desire to look at it logically or truthfully. When you repeat the same lie over and over maybe you can make yourself believe the lie but not me.

How did anyone abuse authority. Has CFA ACTUALLY BEEN DENIED ENTRY to any of these cities?
    If so, which would be illegal, then you're right. If not, and as far as I know they actually haven't, then you're wrong.

So, what cities have actually, in practice, denied CFA to set up shop? Saying stupid things isn't abuse of power. If it was, George W would be in prison for life and Harry Reid would have gotten the chair.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12