Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Brittco2004's Items on eBay

Walter Johnson 1/1 (yes, a true one-of-one) 3 piece relic

Hey guys, I pulled a Walter Johnson 3 piece relic baseball card 1/1 (yes, a true 1/1) today at the National in Baltimore. I got it appraised for $800-$1,000. A very similar one sold on ebay for $1,012 and that includes shipping, here is the link to the similar card that sold on ebay. This is not mine. Thanks for checking this out and please lmk what you think.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Prime-C...item5d33da40c8

SCF Rewards
    Country

idk nothing bout the card but greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat pulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ))))):) best of luck with the sale man

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

thanks dude, i was amazed when i pulled it, and i was offered $600 at the show today but turned it down cuz i believe I can get a good amount more. thanks for your reply

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)
    Country

I am hoping Paninni puts some more of his Gu out for us HOF collectors like they did for lloyd Waner.Just have to play the waiting game.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

exactly, i was surprised that I got something of such a famous hall of famer. i would have been happy with like a barry larkin jersey or bat since they don't really do much hall of famer stuff in that product. but i got lukcy and got walter johnson and it just happened to be numbered 1/1 hahaha

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)
    Country

I believe all his relics in Prime Cuts are 1/1.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

well even if they are, most do not have 3 pieces, just 1 or 2.