Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Autos for trade

     
  1. #1

    Autos for trade

    Here is an updated list of high end autos I have for trade. I'd like to try and work some trades so let's see what we can do. I'm looking for other high end autos of HOF players and current stars. I also wouldn't mind picking up a nice Roethlisberger RC auto as well. I'll look at lists so let me know what you have or leave a site. Thanks

    2001 Leaf R&S Chad Johnson RC Auto BV $80
    2005 Donruss Elite J.J. Arrington RC Auto BV $60
    2004 Leaf Limited Monikers Bo Jackson Auto Jersey#15/25 BV $125....Harder To Get
    2001 Fleer Genuine Names of the Game Lawrence Taylor Auto Jersey #4/50 BV $80..HTG
    2004 Leaf Limited Ladainian Tomlinson 3 color auto patch #10/25 BV $80...HTG..want $100 in trade.
    2004 UD Finite Julius Jones RC Auto BV $100
    2001 Fleer Genuine Names of the Game Randy Moss Auto Jersey #27/50 BV $100
    2003 Leaf Limited Team Trademarks Jim Kelly Auto jersey #4/50 BV $80
    1991 Pro-Line Portraits O.J. Simpson Auto BV $200...Rare
    2005 UD Rookie Debut Mike Williams Auto BV $80
    2005 Bowmans Best Double Coverage Ronnie Brown/Mike Williams Dual Auto BV $120

  2. #2
    I have Kerry Collins Classic Pro Line auto rc, Ronald Curry Bowman Best auto, Carlos Francis Bowman Best auto, Fargas SP Signature auto/rc, antajj Hawthorne Reflections auto, johnnie Morant Sweet Spot auto, Morant Pro Signs auto/rc. I like the Tomlinson

  3. #3
    check trade list. I like the Chad Johnson auto and the Ronnie Brown/Mike Williams dual auto

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by linksmaker
    I have Kerry Collins Classic Pro Line auto rc, Ronald Curry Bowman Best auto, Carlos Francis Bowman Best auto, Fargas SP Signature auto/rc, antajj Hawthorne Reflections auto, johnnie Morant Sweet Spot auto, Morant Pro Signs auto/rc. I like the Tomlinson

    Sorry I'm looking for a one for one type of deal on the Tomlinson. Thanks for your interest.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenj25
    check trade list. I like the Chad Johnson auto and the Ronnie Brown/Mike Williams dual auto
    Do you have a scan of the 03 Donruss Elite Byron Leftwich Turn of the Century autograph #/125?

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenj25
    I don't have a scan of the Leftwich.

    What condition is it in? It's it's nice I'd trade the Ronnie Brown/Mike Williams dual for it.

  8. #8
    It is very nice. It is serial numbered #042/125. If you want to post the trade that trade is fine with me.

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenj25
    It is very nice. It is serial numbered #042/125. If you want to post the trade that trade is fine with me.

    Sounds good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on