Thread: Ebay Win

Ebay Win

My latest Ebay win,it only books $10 but it was still worth it.It's the only RC game used card of his I have at the moment :)

2. Kronozio
    Congrats AllStar!!

Who cares what the BV got a card you can really enjoy and add to your Couch collection!! Isn't it awesome to add a card to your player collection that you don't have yet?? lol...I get all thrilled when I can find common regular issues of my guys!! :D

Keep up the good work!!

~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

Hidden Content

Good card i just dont like how they put in such a small piece of the fb in the card. But it is still a great card.

I have a...

I have the peyton manning of the set and wondered how they did the ball too.

Very nice i really like that set and i really like collectors Edge. But that stupid HOLOGOLD Brings it down so much. But atleast it give poor folks a chance to get a rookie gu of there favorite Player. GL on getting some better couches. Oh yeah GREAT STEAL $3.00!!!

I've got a couple of the akili smiths and one curtis enis from that set. at first when I got the smith, I didn't think it was a game used, because I didn't even see the ball. I spent a full 30 seconds looking at the card before I found the tiny piece of ball underneath my thumb LOL

Yup thats a great deal because Couch is a great player and would be awesome to add to your collection.

Nice steal sarah,

I know what you mean, i am always thrilled when i can get a deal like that to add to my dayne memorabilia collection. I stole a patch variation card of dayne for 1.99 opening bid cuz they listed it as a jersey