Thread: Ebay Win

Ebay Win

My latest Ebay win,it only books $10 but it was still worth it.It's the only RC game used card of his I have at the moment :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ory=20882&rd=1

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Congrats AllStar!!

Who cares what the BV is....you got a card you can really enjoy and add to your Couch collection!! Isn't it awesome to add a card to your player collection that you don't have yet?? lol...I get all thrilled when I can find common regular issues of my guys!! :D

Keep up the good work!!

Peace,
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Chris Brown, Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor & Geno Smith Auto's, multi color patches & 1/1's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

Good card i just dont like how they put in such a small piece of the fb in the card. But it is still a great card.

I have a...

I have the peyton manning of the set and wondered how they did the ball too.

Very nice i really like that set and i really like collectors Edge. But that stupid HOLOGOLD Brings it down so much. But atleast it give poor folks a chance to get a rookie gu of there favorite Player. GL on getting some better couches. Oh yeah GREAT STEAL $3.00!!!

I've got a couple of the akili smiths and one curtis enis from that set. at first when I got the smith, I didn't think it was a game used, because I didn't even see the ball. I spent a full 30 seconds looking at the card before I found the tiny piece of ball underneath my thumb LOL
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

Yup thats a great deal because Couch is a great player and would be awesome to add to your collection.

Nice steal sarah,

I know what you mean, i am always thrilled when i can get a deal like that to add to my dayne memorabilia collection. I stole a patch variation card of dayne for 1.99 opening bid cuz they listed it as a jersey

Jay